Why Work With Us?
Over the last few years, we've worked with the world's largest and most recognised brands. In that time, we've been named twice as one the UK's best places to work and we're always looking to hire more incredible talent who want to be at the forefront of Digital PR, SEO and Influencer Marketing services.Learn more
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working - from your home, our offices or 6 months abroad
- £250 Work from Home Fund
- Health Cashback Plan
- £1,000 training budget per year
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free UberEats credit - £15 a month
- Team socials throughout the year
- Charity volunteer days - 3 days a year
- Childcare Scheme
- Workplace pension
- Generous maternity & paternity leave
Collaborate With Our Talented Team
At Kaizen, we know that our people is what makes our work stand out from the rest. You'll get to work with some of the best in the industry, learn and take the direction of your own career progression.