Kaizen Named in Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2021
Taking 49th place on the list which was officially released last week, Kaizen is delighted to be featured and continues to strive towards a better work-life balance for all its employees, especially after the COVID-19 pandemic.
After having to reassess our processes and how we work, we recently reviewed our current benefits policy and now offer:
- 30 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Ability to work from home, our London office, a coworking space, or six months abroad
- £1,000 training budget to help development
- Quarterly social events both in-person and online
- Free UberEats credit each month
- Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare scheme to help with costs
- Health Cash Plan
- Office perks – free drinks, pool table, and more!
Kaizen’s CEO & Founder, Pete-Reis Campbell, commented:
“We’re delighted to be announced as one of the Best Places to Work in 2021, after also being featured last year! Despite the pandemic, Kaizen has seen the company grow with new employees and clients. We know we still have a lot of work to do to improve everyone’s work-life balance, but we’re glad we’re on the right path and being recognised for it.”
We’d like to thank everyone at Kaizen for taking part in the annual survey and their continued efforts to make it such a great place to work.
You can read the full Campaign Best Places to Work 2021 report here.
Casey Paul, 24/05/2021