How We Boosted Vonage’s Search Rankings Through SEO
Learn how we worked with Vonage over three years to deliver an SEO strategy that helped boost their rankings and increase their organic traffic.
year on year increase in organic non-branded traffic
year on year increase in organic conversions
new landing pages created
digital PR campaigns created
Over a three years, we worked with Vonage to deliver a comprehensive technical SEO strategy, including:
- Keyword research and mapping across existing landing pages and META data
- Creation of new landing pages to accommodate relevant long-tail keywords and access featured snippets for traditional and voice search.
- Site speed improvements
- Crawl error repair
- URL architecture audit
- Removal of duplicate content
- Creation and implementation of structured data
- Optimisation for international SEO
- Vonage Extensions App Optimisation for App Store
Each of these was identified, analysed, and then implemented in-house by Kaizen to reduce the amount of input required by Vonage and save them time and money.
As a result of our SEO recommendations in the 2016-2017 year, Vonage saw a 31% increase in organic non-branded traffic, which led to an 8% increase in organic conversions over the same period.
One of our link-building campaigns for Vonage, detailing the top 50 cities in the UK to start a business, gained 18 follow links and 20 pieces overall of coverage in the likes of The London Economic and This is Money.