How we boosted Vonage’s search rankings through SEO
Learn how we worked with Vonage over a three-year period to deliver an SEO strategy that helped boost their rankings and increase their organic traffic.
year on year increase in organic non-branded traffic
year on year increase in organic conversions
new landing pages created
digital PR campaigns created
Over a three year period, we worked with Vonage to deliver a comprehensive technical SEO strategy, including:
- Keyword research and mapping across existing landing pages and META data
- Creation of new landing pages to accommodate relevant long-tail keywords and access featured snippets for traditional and voice search
- Site speed improvements
- Crawl error repair
- URL architecture audit
- Removal of duplicate content
- Creation and implementation of structured data
- Optimisation for international SEO
- Vonage Extensions App Optimisation for App Store
Each of these was identified, analysed, and then implemented in-house by Kaizen, in order to reduce the amount of input required by Vonage and save them time and money.
As a result of our SEO recommendations in the 2016-2017 year, Vonage saw a 31% increase in organic non-branded traffic, which has also led to an 8% increase in organic conversions over the same time period.
One of our link-building campaigns for Vonage, detailing the top 50 cities in the UK in which to start a business, gained 18 follow links and 20 pieces overall of coverage in the likes of The London Economic and This is Money.