Remote working in the UK
Apply for this job
This is a fully remote position meaning you can work from anywhere in the UK
Kaizen is a Content Marketing, SEO & digital agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. We work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Adidas, LEGO and The AA.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll be a leading light in the SEO strategic and delivery approach we take for our clients. From the concept of a business/client need through to delivery you’ll be shaping, creating, analysing and presenting the outcomes back to the client.
You’ll be responsible for project management and delivery from start to finish, ensuring that the project is at the highest standard. You’ll identify key product, client and market goals and work with the team to deliver insights, products and relationships to achieve this. All built around the growth of the department within the agency and wider market.
- Develop relationships with client stakeholders and provide strategic SEO direction in order to achieve their business goals
- Identify key challenges of our clients SEO needs, analyze the changes required and create and articulate this back to them
- Creation of excellent documents and deliverables for our clients
- Progressive advanced knowledge of SEO and ability to articulate this clearly
- Management of client expectations, directing our SEO execs in delivery of this and supporting client implementation
- Ability to retain and grow client relationships into other services or larger budgets
- Involvement in the advancement of SEO within the agency in new business, internal training and as a go to expert
- Provide training to internal team members on strategy that Kaizen can both recommend and implement for clients
- Assist new businesses pitch or proposals from a corporate SEO opportunity
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company
- Experience leading creating and delivering SEO strategies for enterprise level SEO clients
- 3+ years experience within a digital or SEO agency
- Managed SEO clients across multiple digital marketing services or territories
- English speaking at a professional level.
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Full-time position.
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Office in Old Street, Central London or remote role
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays, and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
- Competitive Base Salary
- Salary range is determined by experience