Kaizen is a Content Marketing, SEO & digital agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2018 and Best Places to Work in 2020. We work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Lastminute.com, Crystal Ski Holidays and MoneySuperMarket.
This role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll be reporting to the SEO manager to deliver.
SEO projects across a range of our clients, this includes technical audits and projects, onsite content management, and overall client strategy. This also includes working to pull together regular reports and maintaining an accessible schedule for both internal and external use.
The SEO team works closely with the Digital PR team for a fully informed approach, so you’ll also be working alongside members of the team where needed, whether it be through ideation sessions, or pulling together data and research. We’re looking for someone who can be flexible in their working approach and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Pulling together revenue-driven technical and onsite recommendations for our clients, including building accurate competitor and market analysis.
- Updating internal and external project plans to keep all relevant stakeholders informed of ongoing projects.
- Reporting on SEO performance, analyse key metrics, and update or build dashboards where appropriate.
- Work with new business and the digital PR team where needed, to assist in delivering proposals and content campaigns.
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company: continuous improvement, being respectful, courageous curiosity, and the pursuit of perfection.
- REQUIRED: English speaking at a professional level.
- Experience within SEO or digital marketing teams, for over a year.
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Previous experience in the following platforms (or similar): Screaming Frog, SEMRush, AWR Cloud, and typical Excel formulas used for SEO analysis.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- You’re a hardworking team player who is looking to learn and develop their marketing knowledge and skill set.
- You’re an ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning.
- Full-time position.
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Work in Old Street, Central London.
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation).
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays, and our office pool table.
- Generous company pension.
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway.
- Industry training and conferences.
£25,000 – £29,000 depending on experience.