Kaizen is a digital marketing agency with a history of award-winning Content Marketing & Paid Media services to some of the UK’s biggest and best clients such as Lego, Adidas, Confused & The AA. We are recently expanding our services and looking for key talents to help us drive forward in the delivery of creative design and UX for our clients.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company that was voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. We are looking for future thinkers who are ambitious and goal-driven to help define our approach to design, lead our clients and gain industry recognition.
We are looking for a driven and talented designer to join our creative team to produce newsworthy campaigns for our clients. The role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll be a part of an existing creative team that consists of designers and web developers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, storytelling and proven experience in working with digital content. You’ll be expected to interpret data for visualisation and design visual assets such as infographics, videos, gifs, reports, interactive tools, landing pages and more. You are a creative thinker, strategic and deliver consistently high-quality work.
You’ll report to the Digital PR Creative Team Lead.
Please also include a link to your portfolio in your application.
- Work with the wider Digital PR, SEO and Paid team to deliver data-driven, visual content campaign ideas for our clients
- Design creative campaigns with a focus on data visualisation, infographic design, interactive designs & UX for our clients
- Consistently deliver work within scope and to a deadline
- Input into creative direction across the design team to better the output and final product for our clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of digital design-led content through social media including Twitter and the news to ensure our creative campaigns resonate with the ever-changing digital landscape
- Involvement in the advancement of our broader creative product offering
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company
- 2 years+ experience with an existing design portfolio of client work
- Expert in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience working for international/European brands (preferred)
- Has a clear passion for the digital design industry, with an understanding of forthcoming news trends
- You’re a hardworking team player who is looking to learn and develop their skills
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- A logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London or remotely in the UK
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Uber eats credit
- Generous company pension
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Mindfulness coaching
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
- Competitive salary
- Salary range is determined by experience