This is a fully remote position meaning you can work from anywhere in the UK
Kaizen is a digital marketing agency with a history of award winning Content Marketing & Paid Media services to some of the UK’s biggest and best clients such as Lego, Adidas, Confused & The AA. We are recently expanding our services and looking for key talents to help us drive forward in the delivery of paid media for our clients.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. We are looking for future thinkers who are ambitious and goal driven to help define our approach to paid media, lead our clients and gain industry recognition.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll be leading strategy, planning and delivery for our paid media clients. Alongside this you’ll be shaping, creating, managing and growing the paid media department at Kaizen.
With the assistance of the senior leadership team we’ll empower you to grow our paid media department at Kaizen. From our existing singular client base we have the ambition to scale this to a 3-4 person team delivering paid media for 5-6 clients.
So we’re looking for someone who has experience across a diverse range of PPC & Paid Social clients, is excellent at building relationships/running client accounts and a proactive entrepreneur spirit.
- Develop relationships with client stakeholders and provide strategic paid media direction in order to achieve their business goals
- Identify key challenges of our clients paid media needs, analyze the changes required and create and articulate this back to them.
- Creation of excellent documents and deliverables for our clients
- Progressive advanced knowledge of Paid Media and ability to articulate this clearly
- Management of client expectations, directing our Paid Media execs in delivery of this and supporting client implementation
- Ability to retain and grow client relationships into other services or larger budgets
- Involvement in the advancement of Paid Media within the agency in new business, internal training and as a go to expert
- Provide training to internal team members on strategy that Kaizen can both recommend and implement for clients
- Assist new businesses pitch or proposals from a corporate Paid Media opportunity
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company
- Experience running PPC & Paid Social accounts for a diverse range of clients
- 3+ years experience for Paid Media within a digital / PPC agency
- Managed PPC clients across multiple digital marketing services or territories
- English speaking at a professional level
- You’re very ambitious person and have the desire to create and lead a team
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
- Full-time position.
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London or remotely in the UK
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays, and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commission based bonus depending on department revenue growth