Digital PR Manager – French Speaking
Apply for this job
Permanent full-time position, based in Central London.
Kaizen is a Content Marketing and SEO agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2019. We work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Lastminute.com, Crystal Ski Holidays and MoneySuperMarket.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll be responsible for the account management across our clients, particularly focused on our French market. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day mechanics of our client accounts, including creating and executing campaign strategies and working closely with wider members of the team to ensure all campaigns are newsworthy, delivered on time and hit KPIs. You’ll report into a Pod Leader, and be responsible for line managing junior members of the team.
- Management of client budgets, expectations, internal staff as well as external responsibilities
- Formulate bespoke client content strategies across industries in the UK and French markets
- Accurately and efficiently translate content campaigns and assets from English to French
- Uphold contractual, manage team budget and general expectations of all clients
- Owning client content & outreach projects, managing members of the team to ensure that target is reached in the UK and French markets
- Active involvement in the advancement of our broader product offering
- Provide training to internal team members on strategy that Kaizen can both recommend and implement for clients
- Lead new businesses pitch or proposals from a corporate opportunity
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company
- REQURIED: Native French Speaker
- REQUIRED: English speaking at a professional level
- 2 years experience within a digital or PR agency
- You’re a hardworking team player who is looking to learn and develop their client management skills
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Creative copywriter with proven experience
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience