Apply for this job
Paid full-time position, based in Central London.
Kaizen is a Content Marketing and SEO agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2019. We work with a number of large international brands and medium-sized businesses such as Lastminute.com, Crystal Ski Holidays and TotallyMoney.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be immersed into our processes and support with delivering content marketing campaigns across our clients, both in English and French. This will involve assisting with tasks such as research, press materials and outreach in order to build relationships with international key journalists. You will work with an experienced team comprising of assistants and executives, whilst reporting to the Digital PR Manager.
- Understanding the process of pulling together a campaign and outreaching it, including the tools and technology used
- Using your native language to translate campaign content from English to French
- Conducting outreach in both the UK and French markets (contacting journalists to send them our content campaigns)
- Identifying opportunities to grow coverage for a client and find new ways to build links
- Receiving and completing tasks from senior team members in accordance with internal and external expectations and requirements
- Assisting with research and support on press materials where appropriate on client accounts
- Adhering to the values of the company
- Help with keeping our journalist database up-to-date
- Native French (required)
- Excellent spoken and written English (required)
- Previous experience within PR, communications or marketing. This can be a previous position, internship or degree (required)
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
- The ability to carry out tasks for various stakeholders within the company simultaneously
- Have a clear passion for PR, marketing and writing
- Receptive to instructions and directives, but also able to work on their own without supervision
- A great team player
- Good Microsoft Office/G-Suite skills
Salary & Benefits
- Depending on performance, a permanent position may be available
- Salary: £79.13 per working day
- Internship length – 12 weeks
- Work in Moorgate, Central London
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Full training throughout the internship
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Minimum C+ grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)
- Degree in PR, Communications, Brand or Marketing fields would be a bonus, but not a requirement