Permanent full-time position, based in Central London.
Kaizen is a Content Marketing and SEO agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2019. We work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Lastminute.com, Crystal Ski Holidays and MoneySuperMarket.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will work with the Digital PR Manager to execute an effective content strategy for our clients, particularly focused on our French clients. You will be responsible for pulling the strategy to life, including carrying out research, liaising with our design and development team, translations and conducting outreach to build links in both the UK and French markets. You will also act as a junior lead on on some of our lower-tier accounts, managing client expectations and effectively project managing.
- Managing clients expectations, acting as a junior lead on lower-tier and French speaking clients
- Lead creative ideation sessions for our small/medium sized client accounts
- Have end-to-end control of the production process from ideation through to outreach for our client’s content campaigns
- Accurately translate content campaigns and assets from English to French
- Collaborate and communicate with other workstreams to allow for successful delivery on campaigns
- Help train junior members of the team on tools and processes
- Have strong knowledge about how to deliver a campaign successfully in accordance with client’s overall KPIs as part of their contract for both the UK and French markets
- Adhere to the values of the company
- REQURIED: Native French Speaker
- REQUIRED: English speaking at a professional level
- 1 year experience within a digital or PR agency
- You’re a hardworking team player who is looking to learn and develop their client management skills
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Creative copywriter with proven experience
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 depending on experience