Kaizen is a Content Marketing, SEO & digital agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. We work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Adidas, Confused.com and The AA.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll be responsible for the account directorship across our largest, corporate clients, who we will be working with across multiple EU markets.
You will need to act as the ‘internal client’ within the agency – leading corporate / multi-service or territory accounts, providing strategic consultancy to senior stakeholders and then briefing & managing a team to deliver those results – all on time, within budget and to performance KPIs. You both pro-activity identify the challenges within their businesses and deliver the solutions.
You’ll be responsible for leading day-to-day consultancy of our biggest client accounts, supported by an account manager and executive who and as a collective team execute campaign strategies and work closely with wider members of the team to ensure all campaigns are newsworthy, delivered on time and hit KPIs. You’ll report into the Operations Director, be responsible for line managing initially 3 direct reports
- Identify key challenges within our corporate clients businesses at a senior level and lead a team to execute bespoke Digital PR & SEO strategies that generate performance.
- Management of client budgets, expectations, internal team of 3 as well as external contractors
- Uphold contractual, manage team budget and general expectations of all clients
- Retain and grow client relationships into other services or larger budgets
- Active involvement in the advancement of our broader product offering
- Provide training to internal team members on strategy that Kaizen can both recommend and implement for clients
- Lead new businesses pitch or proposals from a corporate opportunity
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company
- 5 years experience within a digital or PR agency
- Managed corporate clients across multiple digital marketing services or territories
- Proven track record of growing account value through cross/upsell
- Line management experience
- English speaking at a professional level.
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Creative copywriter with proven experience
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
Competitive Base Salary + Max 7.5% Bonus (Performance KPI Based)
Salary range is determined by experience.