Digital PR Assistant – German Speaking
Remotely in the UK
Apply for this job
Kaizen is a Content Marketing, SEO & digital agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium-sized businesses such as Lenstore, Adidas and Aion.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll sit within the Digital PR team delivering copywriting, data and research and PR assets for a number of our key client accounts. You will also be responsible for outreaching client campaigns with the aim of securing links and coverage across different niches and top tier publications in both Germany and UK/ US. You will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns, including PR techniques and the basics of SEO.
- Identify and analyse first/ third party data and statistics for content marketing campaigns across key clients
- Support in the creation of data-led stories for creative campaigns such as infographics and interactive tools by devising methodologies and producing data sets
- Carrying out translations from English to German for various assets such as press releases
- Copywriting for campaign and PR materials including articles, listicles and press releases
- Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual campaigns for our clients
- Assist with basic SEO tasks including writing meta title and descriptions
- Assist on the outreach of our creative campaigns to gain coverage in national online publications in Germany and UK/ US
- Native German speaker (Required)
- Fluent in English (Required)
- Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Creative copywriter with proven experience
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Managed large or complex big data sets
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London or remotely in the UK
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- Flexible working
- Mindfulness coaching
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences