Digital PR Assistant (Dutch Speaking)
Apply for this job
Kaizen is a Content Marketing and SEO agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company that was voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2018. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium-sized businesses such as Lastminute.com, Crystal Ski Holidays, and MoneySuperMarket.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be immersed in our processes and support with delivering content marketing campaigns across our clients. This will involve independently assisting with tasks such as research, press materials, and outreach, building relationships with key journalists in order to build links in the Dutch and UK markets. You will work with an experienced team comprising of interns and executives, whilst reporting to the Digital PR Manager.
- Understanding and being involved in the process of pulling together a campaign and outreaching it, including the tools and technology used
- Support the team by translating campaign content from English to Dutch
- Independently conducting outreach (contacting journalists to send them our content campaigns) across the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK
- Taking ownership of tasked work in accordance with standards of quality and time
- Identifying opportunities to grow coverage for a client and find new ways to build links to share with the wider team
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of other departments to appreciate strong PR for SEO
- Autonomously assisting with research and supporting on press materials where appropriate on international client accounts
- Adhere to the values of the company
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
- Native Dutch Speaker (Required)
- Excellent spoken and written English (Required)
- Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism (Preferred)
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Creative copywriter with proven experience
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Managed large or complex big data sets