This is a fully remote position meaning you can work from anywhere in the UK
Kaizen is a Content Marketing, SEO & digital agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. We work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Adidas, LEGO and The AA.
A key part of our business is digital PR and the creation of content to get our clients coverage. An essential part of this process is research, we want to advance our research offering to deliver modern, industry-leading research & copy that allows our clients to stand out.
Your role will focus on supporting the team by creating industry-leading research and insights to better the content campaigns we deliver for our clients.
You will sit within our creative teams, primarily serving up data and research, with aspects of copywriting for a number of our key client account. You’ll be provided with training on the process of identifying and using high-quality data sets to create content campaigns, as well as how to create copy for content, press releases, and long-form projects.
You will be responsible for constantly adding value to the team by delivering consistently high-quality research that powers our digital PR campaigns and showcasing research techniques that make us stand out and achieve coverage.
- Passionately running research projects from start to finish to deliver insightful data
- Adding to our data bank for the team to have efficient access to relevant resources
- Liaising with the team on research projects and how research can be used to better the story we want to tell
- Proactively suggesting better research solutions to the team and delivering the analysis
- Ability to build up expertise in subjects related to our clients’ businesses such as finance, insurance & health
- Understanding campaign goals and identify data sources for analysis
- Occasionally copywriting for some of our corporate clients
- Working directly with the team to deliver value and improve their campaigns
- Identifying and delivering research opportunities such as new tools, advanced data analysis and data combinations/analysis
- Where required, communicate with clients to discuss research approaches and outcomes
- Adhere to and promote the values of the company
- Creating whitepaper and industry analysis to post on our blog
- 2:1 in a relevant degree such as economics or computer science
- Extremely passionate about data
- Comprehensive experience of Office and ideally knowledge of Google Tool Suite
- Passion for learning and developing deep insight into clients industries
- Comprehensive in data analysis with knowledge of data gathering across: Google Analytics, Social Listening Tools
- Experience with or passion to learn R, Python and Tableau
- Excellent attention to detail, written and numerical skills
- English speaking at a professional level.
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- A logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London or remotely in the UK
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- Generous company pension
- Flexible working
- Mindfulness coaching
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences