Research & Copy Manager
We’re expanding the products and services the agency offers across all forms of creative and paid media and investing heavily in research and development through technology and tools.
Kaizen is a creative digital growth agency supporting clients across digital PR, search and influencer marketing to improve brand awareness, drive visibility and acquire new customers. We are a vibrant, award-winning company that was voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. We work with a number of worldwide brands such as Adidas, LEGO and The AA as well as medium-sized businesses. Our goal in 2022 is to expand to 40+ headcount and we’re currently seeing 50% YoY growth.Apply now
- Salary of £35,000
- Full-time position
We are looking to build out our creative team with a research and copy manager who is passionate about storytelling, data & comms, ideally with a background in digital marketing or PR.
Your role will be to ensure that all of our PR campaign research is accurate and of high quality – both from your own work and that of the team around you.
The ideal candidate is passionate about manipulating data and crafting it in a way that tells the desired story for our clients’ Digital PR & SEO content campaigns.
As well as scheduling, you will work with the Head of Creative to ensure data and copy meet the needs of our Digital PR & SEO clients.
- Overall oversight on research used in creating our clients’ PR & SEO campaigns
- Establishing best practice for data collection and presentation amongst the wider Kaizen team, acting as the go-to person for queries around data across the PR & SEO teams
- Running research into a wide variety of topics, generating and collecting datasets for use in content campaigns across industries including finance, travel, lifestyle, e-commerce and more
- Supporting the wider service teams with guidance on data availability and usage, particularly with clients that have strict PR data guidelines
- Problem-solving with creative solutions that make the best use of available data with account managers to meet our clients’ PR & SEO campaign goals
- Overseeing copywriters and the development of copy, ensuring all copy is to an excellent writing standard and tells the desired story
- Management of research and copy team’s scheduling and training
- Previous experience in a research role for PR or marketing is preferred
- Excellent understanding of Excel, formulas and Google Sheets
- Experience with data collection and manipulation
- Great eye for attention to detail
- Experience managing copywriting projects
- Excellent grasp of written English
- Previous work with SEO a plus
- Familiarity with other data tools (Python, R, etc.) is a plus
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work from anywhere – from your home, our London office, a co-working space or up to 6 months abroad
- £250 Work from Home Fund – to help you build your own home office
- Health Cash Plan – helping you claim back on everyday health costs
- £1,000 training budget per year to help develop you in your role
- Cycle to Work Scheme – through salary sacrifice, you choose a bike and the rental cost comes out of your salary each month
- Free UberEats credit – £15 a month
- Team socials throughout the year
- Charity volunteer days – 3 days a year to work for a charity of your choice
- Childcare Scheme – to help cover childcare costs through salary sacrifice
- Workplace pension
- Generous maternity & paternity leave
Award-winning and proud