Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates data-driven content for industry-leading clients, such as TUI, River Island and 888.com.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Content Marketing and PR campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered content marketing campaigns for River Island, Totally Money and TUI to name a few.
You will sit in our content team, primarily delivering copywriting, data and research for a number of key client accounts and will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns, including PR techniques and the basics of SEO.
– Identify and analyse first/ third party data and statistics for content marketing campaigns across key clients
– Support in the creation of data-led stories for usage in creative campaigns such as infographics and interactive tools by devising methodologies and producing data sets
– Copywriting for campaign and PR materials including articles, listicles and press releases
– Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual campaigns for our clients
– Implement copy edits to websites via CMS systems such as WordPress as part of our wider SEO strategies
– Assist on the outreach of our creative campaigns to gain coverage in national online publications
– £20,000 GBP Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
– Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
– Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks, pool table and Wii-U
– Company Pension
– Work in Central London
– Season ticket loan on request
– Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– Creative copywriter with proven experience
– Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
– Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
– Managed large or complex big data sets
This is a full-time role.
Please apply here, and we look forward to reading your application!
As millions of people spend more time at home due to COVID-19 measures, the number of people watching TV and streaming online has increased dramatically over the past few months. We decided to analyse the 20 most popular TV shows and animated shows to find out what the world thinks everyone should have watched during […]
International outreach has become an integral part of our digital PR strategy at Kaizen, and over the years, our clients continue to expand into different international markets, meaning the importance of understanding international audiences has become paramount. Not only can international outreach help with brand awareness globally, but unique stories can be formed for […]
Since March 2020, Google is allegedly now seeing the rel=”nofollow” tag as a signal rather than a clear directive to not crawl, index and judge a sites rankings accordingly. So, we’ve decided to figure out what’s really going on and have made 2 websites in which for one will receive nofollow only backlinks, and the […]